Friday 9 August 2013

"SIJAWAHI ONA MWANAUME MZURI KAMA PREZZO HAPA DUNIANI "...DIVA WA CLOUDS FM

Kwa  mara  nyingine  tena,  mtangazaji  wa  Clouds fm  maarufu wa  jina  la  DIVA  amejitosa Istagram  na  kuanza  kuisifia  suruali yake ( Prezzo)  huku  akiwaponda  wanaume  wa  kibongo  na  wale  wote  wanaomchukia  Prezzo....





Huu  ni  ujumbe wake.

“The way my heart beats for u Mentiond of your name, One touch never enough you driving me Insane, swing me take you back, who am i to blame but myself, need you back in my life simple and plain, Crazy nights arguments running towards the door, lying to myself that I don’t wanting you no more. 


"No matter what we been through You’re the only man that I adore… you are the only one I need in this world.. see People use to tell me I was Crazy, told me not to give in, told me that you would never love me all I did is pretend.

"I told them to mind their business Cause they are not in my Position… when I said I was in love… they said with that UGLY face ‘ girl you tripping… 

"I cut the negativity cut the haters off and I got into my man… coz I take him for all he is.. and he takes me as I am. 


"The way I feel about him is God’s Perfect plan. Everyone know I am his girl……he is the Only One I need. habari ndio hiyo. Sibadiliki and haachwi mtu.”

No comments:

Post a Comment